Our website Fonts Wiki complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA“).
We provide free-to-download fonts, which are free for personal use and commercially free for any use. In which, most of our free fonts are provided by our visitors or font designers. Our team tries their best to exclude any trademark fonts they find.
If you find any copyright font that our website downloadable, please get in touch with us immediately or send an email directly “ruhu1615[@].gmail.com“. Our team will remove that font as soon as they can. We delete any copyrighted content or fonts within 7 to 15 days.
Remember, our policy is to remove any fonts or related things that we are notified about and infringe upon the copyrights of any party.
For notifying or reporting any copyrighted element from our website, please follow the rules below.
- Optionally you can go to our contact page.
- Just send your email at “ruhu1615[@].gmail.com“.
- Give your information in the email.
- In the email Title Section mention “Copyright element or Font Found.”
- In the description section, please mention the direct links of the copyright font, Font actual name, Font creator name, Font actual source with your requested message. If there is more than one font, please mention those links from our website with details.
- Upon inspecting, we will require not more than 15 days to remove that from our directory and server.
- We don’t like to complicate things, and neither should you, be polite and everything will be fine.
The Free Fonts Vault Team.