What Font is the Apercu?
The Apercu font is a geometric sans-serif font that was produced and made available by the Entente (AS & EH) of the independent foundry Colophon in the United Kingdom.
This font gained enormous popularity shortly after its publication, thanks to its attractive features.
- Many readily recognizable characters.
- There are 8 weights — Thin, ExtraLight, Light, Regular, Medium, Bold, ExtraBold and Black, 20 styles, and 5 stylistic sets.
- The eight different weights ranges from Light to Extrabold, and each one has its own distinct style and feels that is practically identical to the others.
- This typeface is available in Adobe Illustrator.
- It is available in Monospaced type family of four weights — Light, Regular, Medium and Bold
- It also has available variables.
- This typeface offers a good amount of language support, which allows it to be used in a variety of projects all around the globe.
- Numerous distinct characters make this typeface a must-have for every typewriter user.
- OpenType features, stylistic alternates, and marks and symbols.
This is the user-friendly font that may be seen in a variety of prominent projects.
A variety of graphic and web designers may use this font, since most designers are interested in incorporating this type of typeface into their work. It is the best option for professionals that need to complete their tasks quickly.
This is a multi-purpose typeface can be used for posters, banners, labeling, crafting, headings, video titles, presentations, and a variety of other applications and settings.
Font Name: Apercu
Designer: The Entente (AS & EH)
License: Free For Personal Use
|Character Ranges||Basic Latin,|
Private Use Area (plane 0),
Greek and Coptic,
Alphabetic Presentation Forms,
Spacing Modifier Letters, Modifier Tone Letters,
General Punctuation, Supplemental Punctuation,
|Copyright||© 2009 by The Entente (AS & EH)|
Typefaces By The Designer: